The request for availability is not binding and does not act as a contract neither for the client nor for CASALTA DI PESA. The booking request represents an order form and therefore binding for the customer but not binding for CASALTA DI PESA, which party considers itself free not to accept the booking. The booking confirmation that CASALTA DI PESA sends to the Customer is binding for both parties and establishes the drawing up of the booking contract with options, and therefore requires a deposit.
The Customer has the duty to make payment of the confirmatory deposit within the time established by the management (3 days) so that the option is cleared and the booking is definitely confirmed. CASALTA DI PESA will undertake to send to the Customer confirmation e-mail with summary voucher.
The reservation becomes binding for our structure only at the time of payment of the deposit (amounting to 30% of the total amount of the stay). When your booking is confirmed you will receive a Voucher with the booking confirmations.
TERMS OF PAYMENTS
– Bank transfer
– Online credit card
– Deposit – 30% to confirm the booking
– Balance 14 days before arrival
1. If a customer cancels the reservation before 7 days of the arrival date, we return 100% of the deposit (of course, must be deducted the costs for money transfer)
2. If a customer cancels the reservation between 7th and 0 (day of arrival), a penalty shall be due equal to the 100% o amount paid
3. If a customer cancels the reservation while it is already in place (ex: has booked six days but wants to leave the 2nd day), no refund will be done.
CHECK-IN from h. 2.00 to h. 7.00* pm
CHECK-OUT before h. 10.00 am
* any arrivals after h. 7.00 pm must be communicated at the time of booking.
For any dispute arising regarding the interpretation, execution and / or termination of the reservation contracts to which the present conditions in which Casalta di Pesa is a party, the Court of Siena will be exclusively competent.
Casalta di Pesa reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any changes will be binding and effective immediately after the publication of the modified Agreement on our website. Your continued use of the site implies acceptance of any revision of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.