Tuscany, Siena, Castellina in Chianti.
Holiday in the Chianti Classico area has to be based on relaxation and good food, but it should also be enriched by culture and art.
Casalta di pesa is surrounded by a fascinating countryside designed by vineyards, olive groves, ancient Castles to visit and picturesque medieval villages rich in history.
Beautiful stone Tuscan hamlet dating back to the 16th century comprising 7 accommodations and nestling deep among the splendid Chianti Classico vineyards.
This property still shows the blazon of the astronomer Galileo Galilei who stayed in this hamlet many years and drew inspiration from the beauties of the surrounding landscape.
What people say
Einfach super schön😍wir haben selten einen so schönen Ort gesehen. Traumhafte Unterkunft in wunderschöner Kulisse.😊sehr empfehlenswert😎💖
5 reasons to book directly!
We know there are several preferred sites for booking your holidays. They display a comparison and make choosing easier. However, once you have made your decision there are many benefits of booking your stay directly through the Casalta di Pesa website instead.
We hope you take a moment to see how we thank our guests who have booked directly.
Excellent olive oil
1 bottle of our extra virgin olive oil, obtained from olive groves cultivated in the Chianti Classico area.
Extra virgin olive oil has notes of fresh fruit and a scent of vegetables, especially artichoke, which recalls the aromas and flavors typical of its production area. This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is notable for its antioxidant properties, internationally recognized for its high nutritional value.
Red wine from our vineyard
One bottle of our red wine, always produced in the Chianti Classico area…
“Nothing equals the joy of the drinker except the joy of the wine in being drunk”.
– Alcoholic content : 13%
– Blend : Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Malvasia and Trebbiano
– Colour : ruby red with purple hues
– Bouquet: intense aromas of egriot and black- currant, with delicate hints of violets.
– Taste: balanced, very fresh and nice to drink.
– Grape gathering: harvested by hand in the last week of September and in the fi rst days of October.
– Vinifi cation: fermentation at controlled temperature, with a rapid maceration (7/8 days) After a short aging in steel the wine is ready to be drunk.
Free children kit
For your children up to 4 years of age, we offer:
– high chair
– Bed and linen which will ensure a sound sleep
Welcome starter pack
The surprises are not over, you will also find a welcome kit of various groceries, so you can enjoy your arrival without rushing to the supermarket.